Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Custom Patches

Custom Patches are always a blast to make. Designing and art directing are two of my favorite computer related things so when I get to make a design or work with someone on making their design it's always a party. Here are some of the custom patches I've made so far.



Court 16 is a new tennis club for kids located in Gowanus, Brooklyn. The custom patches of their logo turned out great and I sewed them onto 250 backpacks (wow, all the sewing!) as a part of a limited edition product for new members to the club. Their website is also super cute so check it out.



I'm always working on new custom patches and brand collaborations. If you want to know about minimums and pricing for getting a custom patch made for yourself/your business then give me a holler and I'd be happy to give you the info!

4 comments:

  1. It's very nice. I am very happy to see this work. If you want more visit here... Custom Made Patches
    We make Custom Patches, Velcro Patches, Iron On Patches, Patches for Jackets, & Morale Patches in 3 to 10 Days - 30% Discount - Free Shipping - Send Artwork Now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great work. I love these embroidered patches. Are you also doing custom digitizing in-house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Patches , Keep sharing valuable about Custom Patches !

    ReplyDelete